October 24, 2014

Birthday Brownie Truffles



I know, I know... it's October and everyone is in the mood for Halloween stuff and fall recipes, but I just had to throw in a new favorite recipe of mine that I made for my Mother-In-Law's Birthday.  The good thing about these is that you could just dip them in orange chocolate and decorate with Halloween sprinkles to make them seasonally relevant. Or you can just make them pink because pink is pretty and who doesn't like to each chocolate dipped in pink chocolate??  Did I just say the word "pink" enough? I think I did, okay I'm done, for now....  Can you guess what my favorite color is?

Ingredients:
Box Brownie Mix - Ghiradelli Double Chocolate is my favorite
Eggs & Vegetable Oil, for brownies
2 oz Cream Cheese
Wilton Pink Melting Chocolate
Sprinkles of your choice

Directions:
Bake the Brownies per the instructions on the box.  This may vary depending on which box you buy. Be careful not to overbake these.

Once the brownies are cooled cut off the crust and place the brownies into a bowl with the 2 oz of cream cheese. {I know, 2 oz is a weird amount but I honestly just cut off about a quarter of the block and used that}.

Mix the brownies and cream cheese together.  I used a spoon, but it might have been easier just to use the KitchenAid.

Place wax paper onto a cookie sheet.  Use a cookie scoop and roll brownie mixture into balls.  I made 21 balls.  Put brownie balls into freezer and let cool for 30 minutes.

Melt chocolate using a double broiler.  Now if you're like me and don't have a double-broiler you can either use a glass bowl on top of a pot with 2 inches of boiling water or a pan on top of a pan.  Make sure the water is not touching the bottom of the pan.   Stir frequently until the chocolate is melted.

Throw brownie balls into melted chocolate one at a time.  Use a fork to fish out the brownie and tap it on the side of the bowl to get off excess chocolate.  Sprinkle immediately.

TIPS:
Use a Cookie Scoop, this thing is a life changer!  You can use it to make cookies, cupcakes, cake balls, ice cream scoop I use it all the time.  Buy one here -

I have been melting chocolate for a long time and I always used the Microwave, DO NOT USE THE MICROWAVE! I can't tell you how many times I have messed up my chocolate because I overheated it.




8 comments:


  1. Yay!I really loved reading your post! Hope you'll write more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog. Great stuff. I am Following now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so yummy!! Wanna try some. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 后宮視訊聊天室-哪個app有大尺度直播
    免費影音視訊聊聊天室-允許賣肉的直播平台
    影音視訊聊聊天室-成人的直播平台
    ut聊聊天室-寂寞交友聊天室
    ut影音視訊聊聊天室-午夜聊天室
    小可愛免費視訊-一對一性聊天室
    視訊美女聊天-美女秀場裸聊直播間
    聊天交友-美女視頻直播秀房間
    交友app-台灣免費視頻裸聊室
    交友網站-在線視頻語音聊天室
    免費在線視頻聊天七七色迷網視頻同城免費聊天室你懂的亞洲午夜直播間免費視訊聊天moligirl
    台灣視頻聊天網站真人美女裸體圖片同城午夜聊天室性感蕾絲花邊長腿美女免費視訊聊天區
    夜色撩人視頻聊天室最新女優視頻美女熱舞一對多聊天室性感長腿絲襪美女0401免費視訊聊天
    漾美眉視頻交友聊天室寫真集在線播放視頻美女穿c字褲熱舞視頻免費視訊聊天軟體
    好美眉視頻交友社區日本美女AV裸體視頻美女內衣熱舞慢搖視頻性感長腿熱舞0401免費視訊聊天

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...